Chronic & Cocktails
SCHEDULE: Every Saturday & Sunday
$69 Per Guest
Sexy craft cocktails & "STILL" high. When you think of Denver, you probably are here to try the craft EVERYTHING that Colorado is famous for. On this tour, take an inside look at Mile High Spirits craft distillery after getting great discounts at one of Downtown Denver's hottest dispensaries, Cannabis Station, that is blocks from Coors Field. At MHS, you will be guided through the magical processes they have perfected by pro distillers, then learn how to make your very own craft cocktail in a unique mixology class. Yes, you get to do all this while elevated My 420 Tours style!
- Take advantage of special "My 420 Tours" discounted packages at Cannabis Station Dispensary
- Enjoy a guided distillery tour through the back of Mile High Spirits
- Top it all of with a mixology class you can bring home to your friends
Buds & Beers: An Elevated Brewery Tour
SCHEDULE: Every Thursday & Friday
TIME: 2PM-5:30PM, Saturdays from 2:30 - 6PM
$89 Per Guest
A Cannabis-themed Denver Beer Tour. On this expertly guided trip, get a double dose of Denver’s two favorite vices with our bestselling Buds & Beers Tour. The hazy adventure begins aboard the 420-friendly party bus, where you and your buds can light up on your way see inside the Mile High City’s craft cannabis scene. Then top it off with cheers at not one...but two famous local breweries!
- Take ride on our famous 420-friendly transportation through Denver
- Learn the retail scene and get discounts at a top dispensary
- Demystify the craft brewing process two trendy local breweries
Greenhouse Grow Tour
SCHEDULE: Every Tuesday - Friday
$69 Per Guest
Denver's Best Grow & Dispensary Tour. On Denver’s best-loved grow tour, you’ll get on board the 420 Bus to the Euflora greenhouse -- an innovative grow lit with natural sunlight. After witnessing the different stages of plant growth, stop at Euflora 3D, also known as “The Apple Store of Cannabis.” Highly educational, fun, and photo-worthy.
- Ride in style and in good company on a 420-friendly limo bus
- See plants go from clone to bloom to harvest, cure, and trim
- Know what you’re smelling and buying at a boutique dispensary
The Complete Cannabis Tour
SCHEDULE: Every Saturday - Monday
$59 Per Guest
A Window Into All Things Weed. Welcome to Seed & Smith, Colorado’s premiere craft cannabis producer. This experience is for discerning enthusiasts who appreciate quality and are curious to learn about high-end cultivation and extraction. You’ll ride the 420-friendly bus to the most amazing “visitors center” imaginable, then shop at the boutique dispensary.
- Be transported on the world-famous 420-friendly limo bus
- Through glass, watch cultivators at work on big, blooming plants
- Gain insight from an extraction lab and a terpene smelling station
SCHEDULE: Every Day 8AM-8PM
OPTIONS: 60 Min, 75 Min, 90 Min
In-Room Massage Starting At $130 Per Guest
In-Studio Massage Starting At $115 Per Guest
Mile High Massage Therapy. Treat your body, mind, and soul to an infused cannabis massage. Our licensed massage therapists can provide an in-room or in-studio massage using a variety of all-natural cannabis-infused lotions. Since the cannabinoids do not enter the bloodstream, there are no psychoactive effects — just soothing sensations and relaxing relief.
- Professional, certified massage therapy services
- Choose between 60, 75, and 90-minute options
- Go to the studio, or have the therapist come to you
Kush & Candy Factory Tour
SCHEDULE: Every Wed & Thurs
TIME: 11:30AM-2:30PM (will sell out)
$79 Per Person
Get lit, get munchies, & eat candy. This SWEET experience starts off with a visit to Green Dragon, one of Colorado's best dispensaries. We then head over to Hammond's Candy Factory, one of the oldest in the country. Our guests will receive a behind the scenes tasting and tour of a full-scale production candy factory, then take part in a candy decorating activity. Before leaving, you can purchase all kinds of different candies and confections inside their retail gift shop, with an exclusive discount of course! Cannabis & Candy, together at last!
- Take advantage of special "My 420 Tours" discounted packages
- Enjoy a guided candy factory tour and candy making class
- Cruise in style with our famous 420-friendly transportation
Marijuana & Concentrates Tour
SCHEDULE: Every Friday
$79 Per Guest
Explore THC In Its Purest Form. Looking for a discreet, smoke-free way to consume? Wondering what the dab scene is all about? The marijuana concentrates class is for you. Enjoy a deep dive into cannabis concentrates, learn about new products and state-of-the-art consumption methods, and visit a dispensary on the 420-friendly bus.
- Learn methods of extraction, experience live rosin press presentation
- Take a 420-friendly field trip to Karmaceuticals for a tour of the facility
- Get deep discounts and great package deals at Karmaceuticals dispensary
Cannabis & Beyond
SCHEDULE: Saturday, Sunday, & Monday
$69 Per Guest
Psychedelia, craft beer & bad-ass food. Find yourself in an immersive meditation led by local "Elevationists" with wondrous sound and laser light shows on the ceiling of the Church of Cannabis painted by artist, Okuda San Miguel. But first, stop into a family owned high-quality dispensary to stock up for the adventure and finish with a social gathering at Broadway Market, a modern food hall.
- Take advantage of special "My 420 Tours" discounted packages at a local dispensary
- Be amazed by the breath taking experience at the Church of Cannabis
- Socialize, eat, drink, and be merry at the brand new Broadway Market
Sushi & Joint Rolling Class
SCHEDULE: Every Thursday, Friday, & Saturday
$79 Per Guest
Joint Rolling. Sushi Rolling. Denver-Style. Whether you’re skilled in the art of joint rolling or a novice-level newbie, refine your technique and pair it with a sushi rolling session. This is Denver’s hottest night out when rolling with your homies. Everything you need is included in the price of the class, along with instruction from the Mile High masters.
- Learn pro-level joint rolling technique with two grams of cannabis
- Light up your creation in good company in a 420-friendly locale
- Get expert guidance from a chef as you craft three rolls of sushi
Hemp Cooking Class
SCHEDULE: Every 1st and 3rd Sunday
TIME: 11AM - 2:30PM
$119 Per Person
Heal from Cooking with Hemp. Turn your love of cooking into an art form and learn how to make delicious infused meals. Located at a fully-equipped cooking school, certified chefs will guide you in the sophisticated art of cooking with hemp. Moreover, learn everything you need to know about cooking with hemp during this 3.5 hour, hands-on hemp cooking class.
- Learn the basics and ask questions in a professional cooking facility
- Make your very own hemp-infused full course meal
- Be greeted with a CBD infused cocktail to set the mood
My 420 Tours News & Blog
How to Tell if Vaping is Safe?
By Ben Owens Is Vaping Safe?The short answer, it’s the same as trusting the fruit you eat or the meat you cook is safe; you can hope and trust it is but at the end of the day, unless you grew and extracted your own cannabis, assembled and filled the vape yourself, or...read more
Setting Up Your Cannabis Infused Kitchen
We often get questions from our guests about making edibles, and with more and more states legalizing cannabis, it’s now easier than ever for the home cook to safely and legally experiment with infused meals in the comfort of their own kitchen. Although...read more
Travel Guide To Cannabis Experiences Around The World
By My 420 ToursCannabis tourism is booming. The reason for that is the legalization of marijuana in various countries across the world. But cannabis experiences are not exactly new. People have been traveling to places where they can consume marijuana...read more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are dedicated to providing you the ultimate service, from your initial contact with our cannabis concierge, until the next time you plan your cannabis vacation.
THE LEADERS IN CANNABIS TOURISM!
The 1st company to pioneer cannabis tourism! For over four years, we have provided thousands of tours, accommodations, and vacations.